4 March 2011

Can't stop looking at . . .

Each week, I'll be sharing with you something that has caught my eye. It may be a picture, blog, product or website.

Beds from The Sleep Room have caught my eye in pictures from magazines for the last few months, and when I looked at their website the other day, I was pleased to see that they have just launched a new range of bedside tables. My favourite is Campaign, made from solid oak with vintage bronze finish metal legs.


I currently use a cabinet that my grandmother picked up at auction (they came as a pair and she only needed one), which I plan to re-vamp, but I'd be quite happy if someone presented me with this as an alternative! 

If this is anything to go by, I'm looking forward to seeing their new tables when they are released in April.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...