22 April 2011

Can't stop looking at . . .

Each week, I'll be sharing with you something that has caught my eye. It may be a picture, blog, product or website.

This mat from Idyll Home caught my eye in the current issue of Ideal Home magazine:

Image from here.

It's suitable for indoor or outdoor use as it's made from recycled plastic, and comes in other colours too. I think this coral coloured one would look great in my hallway. It's also really reasonable at £27, and long enough to be a hall runner as it's 175cm long.

I'd never heard of Idyll Home before, so I took a look at the website. I'm really glad I did as I found a treasure trove full of unusual, eco-friendly products for every room in the house. The company is based in Shropshire, UK, but source their products from around the world. Prices vary - I thought the price of the mat was fair, but others like £95 for this cushion, are on the pricey side (even though it would be perfect for the sofa in my dining room when I've finished painting).

After browsing the website, some of my other favourite items are:

The Bamboo Spike Lantern

The Hamman Towel

John Robshaw Opium Cushion

Asian style Laquered Cabinet

Marilou Throw with Pompoms

Blue Metal Box

Fingers crossed that cushion goes into the sale soon!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...