3 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! 

Image from here.

Yesterday, we got back from a lovely time in Kent - we stayed with my parents over Christmas and New Year, and had a brilliant time seeing them and visiting friends and other family members. We had such a relaxing time; now we're back in Cardiff and I've really got to get my head around how to look after two children! While we're talking about them, you'll be pleased to know that Astrid's still doing really well - she's put on 2 pounds since she was born, and is even pretty much sleeping through the night! Torin's making a lovely older brother - he calls Astrid "sweetheart" and "darling" and wants to hold her all the time.

This year is a biggie for us - Torin will start going to nursery school when he turns 3 in May, I turn 30 in July, and Astrid will change so so much over the coming months. We're going to be busy!

Projects for this year include finally finishing the big clear up of the spare room and turning it into Torin's room. We'll also be turning what is currently Torin's room, into Astrid's room. After that, I'm going to finally get around to painting the bathroom; then in the summer, there are a few projects to tackle in the front and back gardens. I'm feeling positive about it all, I just need to as usual, find a few more hours in the day to get it all done!

I hope you had a good holiday and that 2012 brings you happiness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...