3 September 2012

Fairies in the garden.

I have actual, real life fairies who come and make my garden look pretty. My parents came to stay this weekend and as usual, my garden is now looking a whole lot better than it did before they arrived! Torin spent a fun couple of hours potting up autumn-flowering plants and spring-flowering bulbs with my mum on Sunday. Here's what they got up to:


I now have a pretty bucket of delicate violas in front of the shed.


The pot that should have had a wonderful hosta in it this summer (pesky slugs!) now has a lovely display of pale heather, purple hebe and a beautiful bright cyclamen that should give me a colourful view from my back door for the rest of the year.

I've also got black tulips and white daffodils to look forward to in the spring (once they've woken up, as Torin says!).

Thanks mum, I'm very lucky you're so green-fingered and incredible generous xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...